Venus Knight – VNK33
DSP TRUE ONLINE DOUBLE CONVERSION UPS
Advance DSP Control Technology The advance DSP digital control technology enable UPS more stable performance and with battery quality.
Active Input Power Factor Correction(PFC) Digitalized control of the PFC enable the UPS to keep the Input power factor above 0.99 to prevent possible electric grid pollution and meanwhile mostly save the cost.
Wide Input and Frequency Range We intentionally widen the range of input factors to make sure the UPS can apply to various environment, which will Effectively sustain the battery charging even in unstable power environment so that the service life of the UPS could be obviously prolonged.
Adaptive Load Management This technology allows the UPS to be set up at a fixed 50HZ or 60HZ output while it also can intelligently monitor power usage and automatically sheds and reconnects loads in order to prevent generator overload.
Support the Generator The wide range of input voltage and frequency can effectively separate the harmful electric wave produces the generators and provide safe and reliable power supply.
High-reliability Parallel Redundancy Technology N+X parallel redundant technology means that there is a UPS unit providing protection for the key loads. When any one of the system was failure, the UPS could provide the high quality power to the key loads due to the additional one, which makes the system more reliable.
- True Online Double Conversion UPS
- Advance Digital DSP control and 3-level IGBT technology
- High input Power Factor Correction PFC >0.99
- Low Input Current Harmonic THDI <3%
- Output Pure Sine Wave THDV <1%
- Wide Input Voltage / Frequency Range (208-478Vac)
- Included Battery (10-40KVA) / Long Backup (50-120KVA)
- Output Voltage 220/380 + 1% at Power Factor PF 0.9
- AC & DC Cold Start function
- Easy Interface LED & LCD Panel with Function Switch
- Built in Static Transfer Switch (SCR)
- Advanced Battery Management (ABM)
- Intelligent Forced Wind (Fan speed control)
- Economy mode (ECO : option)
- Emergency Power Off (EPO : option)
- Fully Protection Function
- USB communication port with UPSilon 2000 Monitoring
- SNMP / HTTP Capability/Dry Contact, Modbus (option)
- Parallel Redundant N+X technology (option)
- TIS.1291 part 1- 2553, part2- 2553, part 3 – 2555: C3
- Certificate CE : IEC62040 – 1,2,3, IEC55022, IEC61000
- ISO 9001:2015/ISO14001:2015 Certified Manufacturer
Postal & Telecommunications
Data Center & Server Room
Hospital, Medical Equipment
Large Internet Computer Room
Financial & Securities